Sunday, November 29, 2015

I Snoop Fiber Art Gallery & Treasures

Peter and I have opened a small shop in Main  Strauss (Covington, Ky) This is the greater Cincinnati/Northern Ky area. We can walk across the bridge and be in downtown Cincinnati. It is fabulous ! I am a mixed media,fiber artist,  This covers a lot of ground. I specialize in art quilts. My husband is the handyman/ he can make  lots of beautiful  items. He
makes beautiful lamps from unique bottles. This is a famous Bourban  area so he uses bourban and other favorite favorite bottles.
We are currently open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 7 pm. 719 Main Street. We do have parking behind the store. We are flexible as we have the store where we live 😄.  We are flexible just ring the doorbell if we are closed.
Hope to see you soon !




No comments: